IMPORTANT: LPU has the right to not allow students to undergo the yearbook pictorial or exclude photos if they do not follow the protocols or the guidelines stated herein.
Additional Reminders for all of those who will undergo pictorial and those who will be submitting photos:
• Simple make-up and hairstyle for females. (please do not wear falsies that are too thick and long)
• Clean-shaven, neat hair, no earrings for males.
• Colored contact lenses are not allowed
• Loud or blonde colored hair is not allowed (refer to guidelines on student handbook if you don’t have a copy ask PODO or OOSA)
• Hand props and statement boards will not be allowed for the glam shot.
• Cross-dressing is not allowed.
• Too revealing clothes, lingerie, goth themed attire, onesies, military regalia, chef’s uniform, Sports attire, pajamas and scrub suits are NOT ALLOWED for the GLAM Shot