Also in Two (2) Year Program
Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management specialized in Hotel and Restaurant Administration
Associate in Hotel and Restaurant Administration
Associate in Hotel and Restaurant Administration (AHRA) / Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management specialized in Hotel and Restaurant Administration (BSIHM-HRA) provides foundation and specialization study in the Hotel Management field through academic, laboratory, and field internship experiences. The program provides the knowledge and skills necessary for the students to ensure efficiency and to prepare the students to be supervisors in the Hospitality industry. The program is designed in two depth areas in the Hotel field operations and management, which is to prepare students for employment in a variety of hotel positions in the growing hotel field.
- Center of Excellence in Hotel and Restaurant Management Program as awarded by the Commission on Higher Education
- PACUCOA Level IV Accredited Status
- International Center of Excellence (4-stars) awarded by the Asia Pacific Institute for Events Management (APIEM)
- Fully Accredited by The International Centre of Excellence in Tourism and Hospitality Education (THE-ICE)
The complete program curriculum for Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management specialized in Hotel and Restaurant Administration (BSIHM – HRA)
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
- Executive Chef
- Executive Sous Chef
- Sous Chef
- Chef de Partie
- Demi Chef de Partie
- Cook / Commis de Cuisine
- Pastry Chef / Owner
- Bar Manager
- Bar Steward
- Bar Waiter / Waitress
- Restaurant Manager / Owner
- Kitchen Staff
- Line Cook
- In-flight Chef (Airlines)
- Restaurant Manager
- Banquet Chef
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTVES (PEO)
- Performed holistic competencies of local and international tourism and hospitality industry including relevant data, products, services, policies, technology, and applicable laws geared toward nationalism and global competitiveness.
- Applied innovative management and entrepreneurial function in service-oriented business organizations performing crisis and risk mitigation activities following proficient use of communication channels.
- Possessed competitive skills, knowledge, and attitude to meet the needs and demands of the hospitality industry in the local, national and international workplace and be globally competent managers and recognized professionals in the areas of accommodation, food and beverage, and other hospitality services.
TALK TO US TODAY!
Send us your inquiries and we would be glad to answer them.