1. Submit clear scanned copies of your latest Diploma and Transcript of Records, for evaluation of the Program Dean to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Wait for email notification within three (3) working days upon receipt of your complete admission requirements.
3. Using Chrome or Firefox browser, please visit the LPU Batangas Student portal.
Register your email address by clicking ‘Register Here!’ and type in the required information. Accomplish the Applicant Data Entry form (link shall be sent to your registered email address). After successfully saving the form, student portal login credentials shall be sent to your email by the Admissions Office.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure that you indicate your own valid email address, all communication regarding admission and enrollment shall be sent to your registered email address ONLY. Kindly check your inbox/spam folder. If you didn’t receive an email from us right after registration, please send a message to our technical support: https://www.facebook.com/lpubmis
4. Pay the entrance exam fee of P268.00 for the Master’s Program and P375.00 for the Doctoral Program, at the LPU Cashier or thru online payment facilities listed on this link: Other payment facilities
5. Take the entrance examination using the link provided by the Graduate School Office. The Graduate School office will notify the applicant within 2 working days after the exam to proceed to enrollment. Note: After passing the exam, the Graduate School Secretary will encode your subjects and schedule.
6. Pay the tuition fee at the LPU Cashier or thru online payment facilities listed on this link: Other payment facilities
The minimum down payment for installment payments is P 5,000.00
7. Upon obtaining the Official Receipt (onsite or email), check your email for the enlistment confirmation to be sent by the University Registrar. The enlistment confirmation shall contain your official student number, how to activate your student portal.