The Sotero H. Laurel Learning Resource Center or SLRC aims to support the Educational Program of LPU Batangas. Specifically, it provides the library needs of students, faculty members, administrative personnel and alumni. There are three SLRC’s providing library services on the three campuses. It carries thousands of collections of print and virtual materials.
Sotero H. Laurel Learning Resource Center
SLRC – Main (Monday to Saturday) 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
SLRC – LIMA (Monday to Saturday) 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
SLRC – Riverside (Monday to Saturday) 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- ONLINE PUBLIC ACCESS CATALOG (OPAC) thru the Destiny Library Manager http://destiny.lpubatangas.edu.ph
- Electronic Research/Internet http://www.sciencedirect.com https://link.gale.com/apps/menu?userGroupName=lyceumph&prodId=MENU&aty=password
- Request for Book Borrowing/Renewal of Borrowed Books: https://forms.office.com/r/UFjg80Nnfh
- Ask Online Reference Assistance (AORA) –Reference queries of students & teachers
- Online Document Delivery Assistance (ODDA) : https://forms.office.com/r/H9ijdxTPGn
- Theses Research Assistance (THERESA): https://forms.office.com/r/CbY3qEXNsj
- Online Request for Reference Materials (click to download form: Request for Reference Materials)
- Online Request for List of Books / References sent thru e-mail.
- Online filing of Referral Letter
- Online Reservation of Discussion Room /Presentation Room
- DRIVE-THRU Book Circulation (New Online Service) Click here for mechanics. Watch video: https://bit.ly/3QmI5BX
- “Open Shelves” for Scholastic Book Reading Program (New Online Service) Click here to know how.
- Tutorial video: Referencing using APA Citation 7th Edition”
- SLRC Services Survey Form: https://forms.office.com/r/bEyxtAuPx2
SLRC Rules and Regulations
Online Educational Resources and Open Access Links
Referencing Guide Using APA Citation
Open Access Databases
TALK TO US TODAY!
Send us your inquiries and we would be glad to answer them.