The Sotero H. Laurel Learning Resource Center or SLRC aims to support the Educational Program of LPU Batangas. Specifically, it provides the library needs of students, faculty members, administrative personnel and alumni. There are three SLRC’s providing library services on the three campuses. It carries thousands of collections of print and virtual materials.
Sotero H. Laurel Learning Resource Center
- ONLINE PUBLIC ACCESS CATALOG (OPAC) thru the Destiny Library Manager http://destiny.lpubatangas.edu.ph
- Electronic Research/Internet http://www.sciencedirect.com http://www.infotrac.galegroup.com/itweb/lyceumph
- Online Renewal of Books thru e-mail; FB or Telephone
- Ask Online Reference Assistance (AORA) –Reference queries of students & teachers
- Online Document Delivery Assistance (ODDA)
- Digitize Printed Books (DPB)
- Theses Research Assistance (THERESA)
- Online Request for Reference Materials (click to download form: Request for Reference Materials)
- Online Request for List of Books / References sent thru e-mail.
- Online filing of Referral Letter
- Online Reservation of Discussion Room /Presentation Room
- DRIVE-THRU Book Circulation (New Online Service) Click here for mechanics
- “Open Shelves” for Scholastic Book Reading Program (New Online Service) Click here to know how.
SLRC- Main (Monday to Thursday) 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
SLRC -LIMA (Tuesday to Wednesday) 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
SLRC Rules and Regulations
Open Access Databases
Dr. Ma. Elsa V. Guarino, RL
Miss Jhana Mae M. Urgelles, RL
Mr. Arjay O. Enero, RL
Mr. Tristan Azrael P. Florentino, RL
Mrs. Gina B. Faltado
Mrs. Gina C. De Chavez
Mrs. Merlinda B. Comia
Miss Diana Joy Sasuya
Mrs. Fritzie M. Macatangay
- SHL LEARNING RESOURCE CENTER (SLRC)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: FB.com/LPUBatangas.SLRC
- Landline: (043) 723-07-06 loc. 113/114 Main SLRC
- (043) 723-00-54 loc. 170/171 LIMA SLRC
- (043) 741-57-60 loc. 116/117 H.S. SLRC
- Mobile: 09496969907
TALK TO US TODAY!
Send us your inquiries and we would be glad to answer them.