1. Submit the following via email to email@example.com
- Accomplished ETEEAP application form. (Download it from this link http://bit.ly/LPUETEEAPform )
- Scanned clear copies of the following:
- Comprehensive resume
- Certificate of Employment
- Transcript of Records/ Form 137/ALS Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Contract (for Female applicant only)
The result of the initial assessment will be sent to your email within 3 working days after the receipt of the complete documents.
2. Register and Pay the Application Fee for qualified Applicants
- Using Chrome or Firefox browser, please click this Application Data Entry and fill out the form completely, and click Save. Take note of your Applicant Number.
- Pay the application fee at the LPU Cashier (Click here to set an appointment) or thru online payment facilities listed on this link: Other payment facilities
3. Upon obtaining the Official Receipt (onsite or email), check your email for the Schedule of Panel Interview. (within 2 working days)
4. Pay the Program Package Fee at the LPU Cashier (Click here to set an appointment) or thru online payment facilities listed on this link: Other payment facilities to officially enroll once advised by the ETEEAP Department.
5. Upon obtaining the Official Receipt (onsite or email), check your email for the enlistment confirmation to be sent by the University Registrar.
LPU-Batangas Office Contact Details
For any further help or assistance, please contact us via text, call or email or thru Facebook Messenger:
Counseling and Testing Center
Management Information Systems
TALK TO US TODAY!
Send us your inquiries and we would be glad to answer them.