The Bachelor of Science in Information Technology program prepares students to be IT professionals who are well-versed in the application, development, installation, operation, maintenance, and administration of computer applications and are familiar with hardware installation, operation, and maintenance.
- Center of Development for Information Technology Program
- ABET Accredited Information Technology Program
- PICAB Accredited Information Technology Program
- PACUCOA Level III 1st Reaccredited Status
– Prepares students to do processes for generating animated images by using computer graphics and apply animation using 3D computer graphics.
– Prepares students to manipulate media and content that uses a combination of different content forms such as text, audio, still images, animation, video, or interactivity content forms and is usually recorded and played, displayed, or accessed by information content processing devices, such as computerized and electronic devices, but can also be part of a live performance.