The Founder’s Scholarship was named after the founders of the Lyceum of the Philippines University-Batangas. This scholarship is offered to incoming Senior High School and College Freshmen for both board and non-board programs. The scholarship grant entitles the recipient to the following benefits:
- Free Tuition Fees and Miscellaneous Fees
- Book Allowance
- Monthly Stipend
Criteria for the Founder’s Scholarship Grant
- The applicant should belong to the top 10 of the graduating class with a weighted average of at least 90% and with NO grade lower than 85% in any subject and must not have taken any Senior High School or collegiate program before taking the competitive examination.
- The applicant must satisfy the residency in the locale required by the grant.
a. Applicants for the JOSE P. LAUREL(JPL) Scholarship grant must be residents of any municipality or city outside Batangas Province.
b. Applicants for the SOTERO H. LAUREL(SHL) Scholarship grant must be residents of any municipality or city in Batangas Province and must not be a resident of Batangas City.
c. Applicants for the SOTERO H. LAUREL-BARANGAY (SHL Barangay) Scholarship grant must be residents of any Barangay in Batangas City.
- Applicants must be of Good Moral Character.
- Applicants must be graduating students from any recognized government or private high school.
Requirements for Application
1. Duly Accomplished Online Application Form: https://bit.ly/3YtdrL3
2. Submit the following at the LPU-Batangas Scholarship Office:
a. Certificate of Residency from the Barangay.
b. Certification from the school that the applicant belongs to the TOP 10 of the graduating class
c. Copy of Grades (1st Semester A.Y. 2022-2023) for Incoming College students and 2nd Grading Period for incoming SHS students
d. Certificate of Good Moral Character
Application Period: February14 to March 14, 2023 Note:
-Requirements must be submitted to the Scholarship Office, Administration Building, LPU-B Main Campus not later than March 14, 2023.
-Only applications with complete requirements will be evaluated.
-Applicants will be notified thru email on the schedule of the Scholarship Competitive Exam
-If the applicant will be entitled to more than one of the above scholarship grants, the highest grant shall prevail.
-LPU- Batangas Scholarship Guidelines apply
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 09156636204