Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation Program (ETEEAP) is a comprehensive ALTERNATIVE educational program that recognizes knowledge, skills, attitudes, and values (KSAVs) obtained by individuals from formal, non-formal, and informal education and training. It is a VALIDATION and EQUIVALENCY framework that can serve as an alternative to formal higher education programs. It acknowledges that learning can take place outside the confines of a formal classroom from informal and other sources of learning. It recognized that education and acquisition of higher expertise are processes that also take place in the world of work and beyond the confines of the classroom.
Advance your career by earning a degree.
Enjoy the flexibility of learning while working
LPU-B ETEEAP envisions itself as the leading provider of alternative learning environments for expanded higher education in the Philippines by 2022.
LPU-B ETEEAP is dedicated to providing an alternative learning environment for expanded higher education towards the development of leaders, lifelong learners, and globally competitive professionals who possess the 4C’s- competence, commitment, credibility, and collaboration.
It is committed to produce graduates constantly in pursuit of truth and act with fortitude (Veritas et Foritudo) in the service of God and Country (Pro Deo et Patria).
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Has been working for 5 years or more
- At least 23 years old at the time of application
- Must be A Filipino Citizen
- Completed at least a secondary school program as evidenced by a High School diploma, or the PEPT / ALS A &E result stating “qualified to enter first-year college”
Science in Business Administration
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Human Resource Development Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Operations Management (New major)
Science in Criminology
Science in Information Technology
- Digital Animation
- Multimedia Technologies
Science in International Hospitality Management
- Cruise Line Operations Culinary Arts
- Cruise Line Operations in Hotel Services
- Culinary Arts and Kitchen Operations
- Hotel and Restaurant Administration
Science in Nursing
TALK TO US TODAY!
Send us your inquiries and we would be glad to answer them.