Also in Two (2) Year Program
Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management specialized in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Operations
Associate in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Operations
Associate in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Operations (ACAKO) / Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management specialized in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Operations (BSIHM-CAKO) provides foundation and specialization study in the Culinary Arts and Food Service field through academic, laboratory, and field internship experiences. The Program provides the knowledge and skills necessary for the students to ensure efficiency and quality product preparation and service in the foodservice setting. The program is designed in two depth areas in the culinary field: operations and management, which is to prepare students for employment in a variety of food production and restaurant positions in the growing food service field.
- Center of Excellence in Hotel and Restaurant Management Program as awarded by the Commission on Higher Education
- PACUCOA Level IV Accredited Status
- International Center of Excellence (4-stars) awarded by the Asia Pacific Institute for Events Management (APIEM)
- Fully Accredited by The International Centre of Excellence in Tourism and Hospitality Education (THE-ICE)
The complete program curriculum for Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management specialized in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Operations (BSIHM – CAKO)
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
- Executive Chef
- Executive Sous Chef
- Sous Chef
- Chef de Partie
- Demi Chef de Partie
- Cook / Commis de Cuisine
- Pastry Chef / Owner
- Bar Manager
- Bar Steward
- Bar Waiter / Waitress
- Restaurant Manager / Owner
- Kitchen Staff
- Line Cook
- In-flight Chef (Airlines)
- Restaurant Manager
- Banquet Chef
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTVES (PEO)
- Performed holistic competencies of local and international tourism and hospitality industry including relevant data, products, services, policies, technology, and applicable laws geared toward nationalism and global competitiveness.
- Applied innovative management and entrepreneurial functions in service-oriented business organizations performing crisis risk immigration activities following proficient use of communication channels.
- Managed cultural diversity by demonstrating competencies focused on sea-based hotel operations and culinary arts with an emphasis on safety and security, crowd, and crisis management.
TALK TO US TODAY!
Send us your inquiries and we would be glad to answer them.