PACUCOA to confer five awards to LPU-Batangas
The Lyceum of the Philippines University will be receiving five prestigious awards from the Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA) on the occasion of its 24th General Assembly on December 6, 2013.
In a letter sent to the university President, PACUCOA Board of Directors confirmed that they have chosen LPU-Batangas as one of their awardees with the following accolades:
- institution with the second highest number of accredited programs in the Philippines;
- institution with the highest number of accredited programs in Region IV;
- first Accountancy program to have been granted Level IV accredited status in Region IV and in the Philippines
- first Master of Business Administration program to have been granted Level III in Region IV; and
- special citation as institution that has been granted the Philippine Quality Award
These awards will be conferred in the awarding ceremonies to be held at the Century Park Hotel Manila.
PACUCOA is a private accrediting agency which gives formal recognition to an educational institution by attesting that its academic program maintains excellent standards in its educational operations this year marks their 40th founding anniversary.