LPU Batangas receives 5 awards from PACUCOA
Lyceum of the Philippines University – Batangas received 5 awards from the Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation on its 41st Founding Year and its 25th Annual General Assembly held at Solaire Resorts and Casino, December 4, 2014.
LPU Batangas is proud to receive the following:
1. Institution that has been granted Institutional Accreditation.
2. Institution with the third highest number of accredited programs in the Philippines.
3. Institution with the highest number of accredited programs in Region IV.
4. Special citation as institution that has been granted an international award: Silver accreditation Plaque by the Investors in People (IiP)
5. Special Citation as instituion that has been awarded the People Program of the Year (PPY) by the People’s Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP)
Present in the awarding are the University Officials headed by the President, Dr Peter P. Laurel and the Executive Vice President, Dr. Esmenia R. Javier. These awards are manifestations of the University’s efforts to become a recognized University in the Asia Pacific Region. These are also symbols of the strong leadership of the president and the LPU Management Team and the dedication, hard work and “malasakit’ of the LPU Batangas employees.
The University is committed to its mission of producing globally competitive professionals in service of God and Country (Pro Deo et Patria) which is validated by the various Quality Assurance Mechanisms of the University.