53rd LPU Batangas Virtual Graduation Ceremonies -Guidelines for the Submission of Photos
ATTENTION: *Candidates for Graduation Class of 2020 (Decemberian 2019-Decemberian 2020)
*Refer to the official list given by the Registrar to your respective colleges/Dept.
Guidelines in Taking and Submitting Photos for the Virtual Graduation Using DSLR Camera or Smartphones
For Smartphone– Photo should have at least 2400×3000 pixels or set the smartphone to HD quality
For DSLR– Photo should be at least 12 megapixels
- The photo should not be a selfie
- The photo must be a medium shot and orientation is portrait (see sample)
- Use a white or gray plain background.
- Those who will opt to have their photo taken in a studio are advised to use white or gray background.
- Females should have a fresh make-up look using matte foundation and lipstick
- Males should apply face powder to avoid shiny faces
- Ensure good lighting
- Straighten your back, do not twist your body, with your arms on your side
- Females: Wear a tube or a shirt with a wide-open neckline
- Males: Wear a sando or a plain shirt
- Females with long hair must place their hair on one side or at the back.
- For Maritime candidates for graduation- submit a photo wearing your white gala uniform or Summer White (top only since it will be a medium shot)
- For CCA candidates- submit a photo wearing your prescribed uniform (top only since it will be a medium shot) with a toque
- Candidates for graduation must follow the hair color allowed by the OOSA. Wearing earrings among male students and multiple earrings for female students are not allowed. (Please refer to the student handbook)
Pictures should be in JPEG format and sent as an attachment to the college email address starting October 15 till November 6, 2020, 5PM.
The filename of the photo should be in this format:
- LASTNAME_FIRSTNAME_MIDDLE INITIAL_ Course and Major
e.g. DELA CRUZ_JUAN_A_BS Computer Science Game Development
The subject line of the email should be in this format:
e.g. CEAS/DELACRUZ JUAN
NOTE: We will be strict with the deadline for the submission of photos. The LPU Seal will be used on the virtual graduation for candidates who fail to submit their photos.
Candidates who submitted their photos but failed to settle their deficiencies and submit pending academic requirements on or before November 15, 2020, will be excluded from the virtual graduation. The Registrar has the final say on who to include in the virtual graduation.
GRAD SCHOOL: email@example.com
Note: Photos will still be subject to editing