The Registrar’s Office as part of the Student Support Services Division is the repository of highly important, delicate and confidential documents. The office is responsible for preserving and safeguarding the accuracy, integrity, confidentiality and security of the student information system and student’s academic records. It provides academic records services to students, faculty, staff, alumni and other government regulatory bodies in support of the mission and vision of the University.
The Registrar’s Office envisions itself as a leading support department in the delivery of quality service to all sectors of the academic community.
It shall continuously endeavor for the total development of its working force as highly skilled and professional individuals exhibiting a deep sense of dedication, loyalty, creativity, integrity and service.
It shall continuously work hand in hand with all the departments in the creation of a wholesome Lyceum family atmosphere and shall unceasingly support the institution in the pursuit of its mission.
- To deliver quality service to all sectors of the academic community that would create the feeling of satisfaction.
- To develop highly skilled professional working force capable of rendering high quality of service.
- To create a wholesome Lyceum family atmosphere by working harmoniously with all work units.
- To continuously support the school in all its efforts to achieve its mission.
CODE OF ETHICS
We at the Registrar’s Office believe that professional excellence directly influences the school community, the country and the world. The University Registrar and staff strive to create an environment that promotes sound ethical, moral and professional values. We seek to deliver quality service that is courteous, efficacious and prompt. We maintain professional standards by:
- Developing our competence according to the LPU’s vision, mission, goals and objectives.
- Preserving the dignity of the Registrar’s Office.
- Exuding personal and professional integrity.
- Safeguarding the exchange of confidential information.
- Promoting a climate that exercises professional judgement.
- Practicing honesty, fairness, and transparency in all our transactions and not compromising the University’s welfare and reputation for our own personal interest.
- Promoting a climate of teamwork where we share our experiences, knowledge, talents and skills freely with others.
- Upholding the authority of the University when communicating with students, parents, and others in the community.
- Presenting an image representative of the University’s excellent standards.
- Conducting work in the spirit of the LPU Core Values including truth, equality and respect.