You may pay your tuition fees thru any of the following:
Payment at any Bank of the Philippine Islands branch
- Savings (Peso)
- Account Name: Lyceum of the Philippines University Batangas
- Account Number: 0871010137
- Payment via BPI Express Online* at www.bpiexpressonline.com
- *For BPI account holders enrolled in Express Online. You may register if not yet enrolled.
- Payment thru Bills Payment section (Customer Service or Business Center) of SM City Batangas, SM City Lipa, SM City Lucena & SM Hypermart – Batangas
- Payment thru credit cards (Visa/ Mastercard) at the LPU Cashier
- Payment thru ATM (Debit) at the LPU Cashier- BPI, BDO, Metrobank and other banks
Payment of tuition fee and other school fees at the bank or at SM Customer Service Center should be made at least two (2) days before the scheduled date of examination or set deadline of payment.
Payment at the Bank
- Present your Registration Form or Identification Card (ID) when paying tuition and other fees at the bank.
- Fill out BPI deposit slip with your name, student number, account name and account number.
- Pay your tuition and other fees as indicated in your Registration Form
- Present or fax the validated deposit slip to the Cashier’s Office or Accounting Dept. for the issuance of Official Receipt and Examination Permit.(Fax No. 723-3469)
Payment at SM Customer Service :
- Present your Registration Form and Identification card (ID) when paying tuition and other fees at SM Customer Service Center, SM Hypermart.
- Fill out Bills Payment Transaction Slip.
- Pay your tuition and other fees as indicated in your Registration Form plus Eight Pesos SM service fee
- Present the Bills Payment Transaction Receiptto the Cashier’s Office or Accounting Dept. for the issuance of Official Receipt and Examination Permit