Sourcefit Custom Offshore Staffing Solutions is in need of the following:
- Appointment Setter (Lead Verification)
- Research Associate (For Fresh Graduates)
- ASP.net Developer (Night Shift)
Job Vacancy: Appointment Setter (Lead Verification)
Gain the unique opportunity to join a fast growing and dynamic BPO Company. You will be responsible for supporting the onshore team.
- Filter out leads you get from the system.
- Verify information about the leads.
- Check if the customer is interested with the service being offered.
- Take note of pertinent information during conversation with the customer.
- Warm transfer of interested customer to an onshore rep.
- At least 2 years experience working in a BPO.
- Track record of meeting KPI’s.
- Exceptional verbal and written English (phone, email, and letters).
- Good time management skills.
- MS Office literate preferably Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Sales experience would be a plus.
Job Vacancy: Research Associate (For Fresh Graduates)
Gain the unique opportunity to join a fast growing and dynamic BPO Company. As a Research Associate, you will be responsible for interpreting and comprehending marketing requests.
- Interpreting and comprehending marketing requests from the client and finding relevant leads.
- Responsible to work with campaign write-ups and generation of potential leads.
- Responsible in evaluating websites for relevancy and finding contact that would be relevant to the campaign.
- Responsible to work with the Team Lead and QA to understand, define, and complete the campaign objective.
- Apply qualitative and quantitative techniques to interpret the information and produce substantiated recommendations.
- Must achieve daily, weekly, and monthly targets.
- Fresh graduates of any 4-year course (preferably IT or Marketing related courses).
- Computer savvy.
- Knowledgeable or has an experience in research of lead generation is a plus.
- Able to think out of the box.
Job Vacancy: ASP.net Developer (Night Shift)
Gain the opportunity of joining a fast growing BPO Company. As an ASP.net Developer, you will be responsible for development using WebForms. You will work with developers based in US to deliver solutions to business problems.
- Design/redesign templates using ASP.net master pages and user controls (C#).
- Create, update, and/or maintain numerous internal and public-facing websites as needed using HTML 5, CSS 3, jQuery and C# from Photoshop 5 mockups and wireframes.
- Responsible in working with US counterparts in using timely delivery of a business solution.
- Create management reports using SSRS (SQL queries, data analysis, and data dumps).
- 3 to 5 years experience with ASP.net, C#, Visual Studio 2013 or 2015, and SQL 2008 or equivalent
Sourcefit Contact Details:
Interested applicants may email resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org