Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someone

Diploma is issued only once and is given during the Commencement Exercises; in case the diploma is lost or damaged, a second copy may be requested by the graduate at the Inactive Records Section of the Registrar’s Office.

Procedure on Requesting Second Copy of Diploma

  1. For lost diploma, secure an affidavit of loss and submit it to Window 4. For the damaged diploma, surrender the said document to Window 4.
  2. Fill out Request for Second Copy of Diploma.
  3. Pay the necessary amount to the Cashier.
  4. Submit the receipt to Window 4 and ask for the claim slip where in the schedule of release is indicated.
  5. Follow up after 3-4 weeks.

Comments are closed.