- What is LPU Batangas?
LPU Batangas is an autonomous university under the LPU system and is geographically located in the Batangas City, Philippines. It has 3 campuses namely: Main, LIMA and Riverside.
- What is the phone number and mailing address of LPU Batangas?
Primary Mailing address:
Lyceum of the Philippines University-Batangas
Capitol Site, Batangas City 4200
Phone Number: (+63) (043) 723-7370
Studying at LPU Batangas
- What are the courses offered in LPU-Batangas?
Please click Academics Tab for course offerings
- What are the scholarship grants and financial aids offered by LPU-Batangas?
For scholarship concerns you may click the Admissions and Aids tab or contact:
Office for Sports Relations and Institutional Affairs
(043) 723 0706 local 181
- What are the admission and visa requirements for foreign students?
You may send an e-mail to the University Registrar at email@example.com for the admission and visa requirements
- Does LPU offer in-campus living?
LPU Batangas has two international dormitories at its LIMA campus for both local and foreign students.
- How can I post a job for LPU alumni?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the medium of instruction used in LPU?
English is used for classroom instruction except for Filipino and other foreign language subjects.
Advisory on Suspension of Classes During Typhoons
- Classes are automatically suspended if:
- PAGASA raises signal number 3 or higher in the area covering the university.
- There is a class suspension order from any of the following:
- National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC),
- Commission on Higher Education (CHED),
- Local government or
- Other government agencies
- LPU – Batangas Management
- Any advisory from the University on the suspension of classes shall be released by 5:00 AM of the day when the suspension is to take effect.
- Should the student decide to report to class despite suspension of classes due to typhoon or due to inclement weather conditions prevailing in their respective areas, the University shall not be held liable for any untoward accident that may happen to them.
- In case there is no declaration of suspension of classes and the student fails to report to class due to inclement weather conditions in their particular areas, he will need to present to his professors an excuse slip from his parent/s or guardian/s to attest to the weather conditions in his area.
- Official announcements shall be posted in the official website of the University: http://www.lpubatangas.edu.ph
Please be guided accordingly.
Comments are closed.