COLLEGE OF COMPUTER STUDIES
Internationally accredited by CISCO Systems, Inc., Microsoft and Sun Microsystems
BS COMPUTER SCIENCE
The Bachelor of Science in Computer Science program prepares students to be IT professionals and researchers who are proficient in designing and developing computing solutions.
Mobile Application Development
- prepares students to do researches in order to develop application software for small low-power handheld devices such as personal digital assistants, enterprise digital assistants, tablets, or mobile phones
- prepares students to do researches and do game development as a software development process for video game software with art, audio, and gameplay
Robotics and Animation
- prepares students to do researches on concepts and creation of machines with functionality and potential uses of robots, and familiarize with technology that deals with the design, construction, operation, structural disposition, manufacture, and application of robots and computer systems for their control, sensory feedback and information processing
Computer Science Instructor
IT Project Consultants
Mobile Application Developer
Quality Assurance Engineer
BS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
The Bachelor of Science in Information Technology program prepares students to be IT professionals who are well-versed on application, installation, operation, development, maintenance, and administration of computer applications and are familiar with hardware installation, operation and maintenance.
- Prepares students to manipulate media and content that uses a combination of different content forms such as text, audio, still images, animation, video, or interactivity content forms and is usually recorded and played, displayed or accessed by information content processing devices, such as computerized and electronic devices, but can also be part of a live performance.
- Prepares students to do processes for generating animated images by using computer graphics and apply animation using 3D computer graphics.
Information Security Administrator
Web Administrator/ Web Master