- 4 pcs. passport size ID picture with complete name
- Certificate of undertaking (notarized)
- RLE grade (notarized)
- TOR (Transcript of Records – original and clear copy)
- CTC (Community Tax Certificate or cedula)
- PhP 935.00 (for registration fee, documentary stamp and envelope)
- NSO Birth Certificate (original and photocopy)
PRC Lucena in coordination with Lyceum of the Philippine University-Batangas (LPU-B) will facilitate the filing of application for the Nurse Licensure Examination (NLE) for June 2013 examination
Interested applicants may come on April 13,2013, 8:00 o’clock in the morning at the LPU-B Computer Laboratory, 2nd floor of SHL building.
Please bring the necessary requirements as follows:
For inquiries please call;
Dr. Cecille Pring
Dean, College of Nursing
7230706 local 109
We are proud of you, Precious Anne Buela (BS International Travel and Tourism Management student)!
990 out of 990 in the Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC)
Perfect score means professional proficiency in English.
The Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) measures the ability of non-native English-speaking examinees to use English in everyday workplace activities.